- JAMES OH
- Lift You Up
- Tea Art Blog
- Stay healthy through jokes
- PROFILE OF AUTHOR
- MONEY TELLS STORIES FAN PAGE
- BETTER THAN THE BEST BY JAMES OH
- Money Tells Stories Fan Page
- ABOUT US
- GUIDELINES FOR GUEST POST
- LATEST PROFILE OF JAMES OH
- ABOUT JAMES OH
- TO BE INTERVIEWED BY US
- BETTER THAN THE BEST COMMUNITY
Sunday, 29 December 2013
Wednesday, 25 December 2013
Sunday, 22 December 2013
Thursday, 19 December 2013
Thursday, 12 December 2013
Wednesday, 11 December 2013
Tuesday, 10 December 2013
Everything in your life you have attracted to yourself because of the person you are, and especially because of your thoughts.
Exceptional men and women have very clear self-ideals, toward which they are constantly striving.
What positive self-thoughts do you use?
Art by Igor Morski
Monday, 9 December 2013
HOW TO TELL A BLIND PERSON ABOUT COLOURS OTHER THAN BLACK?
After obtaining a satisfactory answer on how to describe an elephant to a blind person from my ex-classmate, who is an eye specialist, I then raise another question as follow:-
How to tell blind people about colours?
The answer from him sounds solid and valid to me.
“Black and other colours arise as a result of differentiation by our sense organs. And our sense organ differentiate objects according to the way it configures so human eyes can perceive only light of a certain wavelength whereas other organisms has eyes that can see different spectrums of light. So, an object may appear different to the human eye compare to eyes of other organism. So what appears black to us may appear to be other colour to other organs. And because the mind is constantly bombarded by infinite information from our sense organs, we forget the real nature of the mind and regards the sensual world as real. When a person is in deep prayer or meditation, the surreal/tranquil state that arises is due to disconnection of the mind from the sensory input. That’s the real nature of the mind: complete and perfect.
In short there is no black or white….only emptiness. Our mind has been tricked..
Hope I have not confuse you guys.
Sunday, 8 December 2013
Saturday, 7 December 2013
Friday, 6 December 2013
Failure is the root of success.
Why I say so?
This is because if you never fail, you never learn.
You then learned from the wrong path that deter you from moving forward..
Once, you eliminated all the wrong paths,
you will then discover the right path.
What say you?
Thursday, 5 December 2013
If you are a business owner, here are some questions that you need to ask over and over, as the market evolves and your strategic plan changes. Very often, the answers to these business development questions will change in response to evolving conditions. It is important that you change as well when it is necessary. I've broken down the questions to ask yourself in the groupings below:
1. What business are you in? What business are you really in?
2. What business will you be in the future, based on current trends?
3. Who is your customer? Your ideal customer? Your perfect customer for what you sell?
4. What does your customer consider as value?
5. What do you do especially well? In what areas do you excel? What is your competitive advantage? What makes your product or service superior to that of any other competitive product being offered in your marketplace?
6. What are your goals? What are your sales goals for the next year, broken down by month, or even week and day? What are your goals for profitability?
7. What are the constraints on your business today?
What is holding you back from achieving your goals of sales, cash flow, and profitability? Of all the factors that are holding you back from achieving successful business development, what is the biggest single factor, and what could you do to alleviate this constraint?
8. What are the 20% of your activities that can account for 80% of your results? What are the 20% of your customers that account for 80% of your business? What are the 20% of things that you can do personally that can account for 80% of your results?
9. Based on your answers to above questions, what strategic plan of action should you take immediately? What should you do now? What should you stop doing? What should you discontinue altogether so that you have more time to work on those few things that can make an enormous difference in your business?
Thank you for reading this post on the key business development questions. The more specific and clear you are about your goals, the more likely it is that you will achieve them. Are you a business owner who has a successful tip you would like to share with others?