- JAMES OH
- Lift You Up
- Tea Art Blog
- Stay healthy through jokes
- PROFILE OF AUTHOR
- MONEY TELLS STORIES FAN PAGE
- BETTER THAN THE BEST BY JAMES OH
- Money Tells Stories Fan Page
- ABOUT US
- GUIDELINES FOR GUEST POST
- LATEST PROFILE OF JAMES OH
- ABOUT JAMES OH
- TO BE INTERVIEWED BY US
- BETTER THAN THE BEST COMMUNITY
Thursday, 19 November 2015
WHAT "TEMPORARY DEFEAT" MEANS TO YOU?
1. This is on point... as someone who is going through TEMPORARY DEFEAT right now, I always like to keep this in mind, it really does build character.
2. Napoleon Hill teaches that you can convert into an asset every adversity, every disappointment, every defeat and every failure you meet with from now until the remainder of your life. You can translate all your past failures and mistakes into an asset which will help you achieve outstanding success in the future.
3. Yes very true. I always feel stronger when defeated.
4. I feel that my character is being built up as I struggle.
5. so defeat is necessary in terms of growing your character.
6. could not be so true than that!