Wednesday 18 November 2015

MY SPECIAL THANKS TO YOU

Very warm welcome to this blog, especially for those new readers and followers.. To our new
subscribers of this blog, I want to take this chance to say hi.

First, let me introduce myself. I'm James Oh, founder of Money Tells Stories (MTS). I'm the writer behind the articles on MTS. For those who have not met me. (That's me on the right! :)

Helping you to achieve your sustainable value creation is my life mission. Blogging, writing and speaking are my life, my blood, and my mission. This is what I plan to do till my last breath.

As such, everything I create here on MTS, be it articles, video, courses, posts or e-books have been created with my sweat, heart and soul, with YOU in mind. Everything I do is with the goal of helping YOU be better than the best, and live your authentic life.

No comments:

Post a Comment