Monday 23 November 2015

PUSHING THE EDGE OF YOUR LIMITS THAT COUNTS



It is another milestone in my life of turning my dream to become a public speaker became a reality. What matters is neither of how big is my office nor the title I am holding. To me it is the impact, inspiration and influence I can make to change/improve the world better that counts.

It is just the beginning of my journey and still a long way to go.

Thank you very much for my parents and my family members for tolerating and supporting me every way they could.

Also I am grateful to all my strategic partners, friends and mentors who encouraged me to reach this goal in my life.I also wish to express my gratitude to our mentors, Madam Teoh Poh Yew, Peter Ong, Ahmad Zakie, Grace Tan, Hashim and many other mentors throughout my entire Toastmaster journey.Special thanks to Lawrence Loh for his creative editing skills of all my speaking scripts.

I must say that we all form part of this dream team that make my dream comes true. My greatest challenge now is whether I am able to bless others with my experience, know-how and skills that I had acquired.


In line with our custom to save the best for the last, we hereby acknowledge and honour the presence of the Higher Being above from whom we receive abundance of gifts and enlightened insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment