Tuesday 17 April 2012

I KNOW WHO'S SABOTAGING YOUR SUCCESS



I KNOW WHO'S SABOTAGING YOUR SUCCESS


I feel privileged to share the appended invaluable article with you. This is because I have a similar personal experience, luckily I did not allow it to control me even at a very young age. This blessing is a gifted talent to me from above, despite having very little knowledge or being unaware of this little monster who had tried to stop my dream.
My purpose of sharing it with you, as a friend, is to make you realize this vital point, so that you are not prevented from living up to your dream. I want to be honest to tell you that I hate dream killers. As such, I can't be quiet and cannot be prevented to do something positive to stop such a destructive monster from stopping anyone who are going after their dreams. This is also with this mission of this blog to empower others to live their lives to its fullest. This is a person's right to do so, so to speak. 

We shared the same belief and hold strongly that we are our own greatest enemies. Therefore, the soonest you realise and acknowledge this fact, the better you will be because this is the very first step working towards your financial independence.

Therefore, please don't stop here, but continue to read the wonderful article below.

Thank you for your time and effort to do so.

James

I know who's sabotaging your success… 

The one who's acting like a little monster… you know this person very well, but sometimes you don't realize they're holding you back. 

Are you ready for me to reveal who the culprit is?

Well, believe it or not… it's you!

Let me explain why I say this… and how I came to learn this.  When I say that "you're sabotaging yourself"… I mean that thoughts you may not even be aware of are sabotaging your success. 

These thoughts are called "limiting beliefs," and we form them at a very young age, and everyone, yes everyone, has them, so you're not alone. 

Most of us are completely unaware that we have limiting beliefs. I first realized mine in February of 2008 while filming a video with Lynda Dyer. 

Lynda walked me through an exercise asking me a series of questions about money. She asked when I first started to form a limiting belief around money, and it was at age 5. 

That's when I started going to school and noticing that I didn't have the cool shoes, bags, didn't own much - like the other kids did. 

It was then that I realized I had "less than." 

And it was then that my limiting belief around money was born…. and little to my knowledge I would carry that burden for years to come. 

You see, between the ages of 2-6 our brains are in "sponge mode" which is a theta brain wave state. 

In this stage we observe everything and learn how to act and respond to the things around us. 

At that age we're very impressionable and those are the years when we form opinions about things like money, health, self-confidence, and love amongst other things that influence us for the rest of our lives.  

Those are also the years limiting beliefs are formed. Beliefs that we'll carry for years to come. Beliefs that have the ability to hold us down. 

So what now?

Now that you've identified how the little monster inside can hold you back from success, how do you use this information to move forward? 

We can't change the past, and there's no point in trying. Instead we can spend time focusing on how we can change our 
thoughts and consciously choose the thoughts and characteristics we want to possess.  

So I encourage you to look at the areas of your life you're looking to improve and replace your negative thoughts/statements with positive ones. 

So instead of saying "I can't pay my bills," say "I pay my bills in full every month." Repeat this everyday… and then one day, it'll be your reality. 

You'll be programming yourself for success through repetition. 

I look forward to hear about the progress you make, and how you'll turn your little monster into your secret weapon for success. 

To your abundantly fulfilling life,
Natalie 

P.S. I shared this with you not as a "guru" or "expert," but as a friend. I told you my personal experience in hopes that you'll gain something positive from it :) 







http://www.facebook.com/people/James-Oh/706849667

http://www.facebook.com/people/James-Oh/706849667#!/pages/Lift-You-Up-Always-there-for-You/176685462397920

Skype me at james.oh18

No comments:

Post a Comment