Friday 31 August 2012

FINANCIAL AND BUSINESS AUTHOR WANTED

FINANCIAL AND BUSINESS AUTHOR WANTED

Very Happy day, everyone!
Trust you are all have a fabulous week and looking forward to the weekend.
I have a favour to ask of you all. I'm doing a bit of a revamp of my financial blog and I really want to make it a bit more interactive, and one of the ideas I came up with was to interview some Financial and Business Authors.
I have done some kind of interviewing people in my other blogs, so I thought it might be a bit of fun and of course, it will get the author some more exposure and it will hopefully get my financial blog some more exposure so we all win!
So, here's my plan. If you are keen, drop me an email at jamesoh2003@yahoo.co.uk with your name, location, title of your most recent book, and a brief introduction of yourself and what the book is about. I will then send you a list of questions for you to answer. Then, please send me the questions back with your answers to me along with a photo of yourself and a photo of your book.
Then I will let you know when your interview will be posted on my blog. We could even arrange to give away a book to a blog reader if you like.
So! Please pass this on to any other authors you know, or shoot me that email if you are the author we are looking for!
Many thanks, and have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment