Saturday, 29 March 2014


“The average person is 95 % eyes and only 5% mind when they invest. If you want to become a professional in the Business and Investment quadrants, you need to train your eyes to be only 5% and train your mind to be the other 95%.” Robert Kiyosaki

Had served as Financial Controller; had broad exposure; diversified experience that makes him a significant difference maker.

He brings a truly unique perspective to his writings and talks. He has the remarkable ability to capture and hold an audience's attention with captivating and compelling stories, and had turned numerous adversities into opportunities in his life. He has publishes five books, namely Better Than The Best, Letting Go and Moving On, Growing Your Wealth Exponentially, Mindset Shift: Employee to Entrepreneur and Looking Beyond Financial Statements.

Recognizing that business acumen is about seeing the big picture and not just about financial literacy, James conducts training for people to see the invisible and do the impossible. He is passionate about helping people succeed in using their minds to see new opportunities in life without losing sight of the details. That is to see things in a new, fresh light, and that’s very conducive ti creativity.

“If you see yourself now as you wish to be, and you walk, talk, and behave as the very best person you can imagine yourself being, your dominant thoughts and goals will materialize as your reality. You will become what you think about most of the time.” Brian Tracy.

James is a certified HRDF Train-The Trainer by Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad.

No comments:

Post a Comment