Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
1. analyze the financial ratios to identify the company’s financial strength and weakness;
2. assess the outlook of the industry and its pointers to prospect;
3. compare with the companies in the similar industry bench mark the company’s key performance; and
4. discharge their jobs with more holistic approach in term of the overall picture of the company, from its
numbers to its strategy and vision.
5. address those critical challenges appropriately especially from the investor’s perspective
James Oh BAC (Hons), LLB (Hons), CA (M), MPMA (UK), Author, Speaker and Accountant. He is a Chartered Accountant with more than 20 years experience in the corporate fields. Served as Financial Controller (FC) both in Malaysia and Singapore; has broad exposure; diversified experiences together with his passion, enthusiasm and commitment that make him a significant difference maker.
James brings a truly unique perspective to his writings and talks. He has published six e-books, namely Better than The Best, Letting Go and Moving On, Growing Your Wealth Exponentially, Mindset Shift: Employee to entrepreneur, Looking Beyond Financial Statements & Chess King to Purpose Filled Life.
James specializes in helping people to develop practical financial skills, knowledge and strong mindset. He is passionate about making finance relevant, understandable and fun. He empowers people to see the invisible and do the impossible and also to apply financial management practices that suit their
More information at the link below:-