Tuesday 25 November 2014

LOOKING BEYOND FINANCIAL STATEMENTS WORKSHOP

To whom it may concerns,

Happy day to you,
 
It was my pleasure and privilege to bring this workshop to your kind attention and action.
 
Append below please find the outline of my course which I have conducted with one of the professional institutions in Malaysia.
 
The main objective of the above program is to train people to explore the invisible and achieve the impossible. This is because those who willing to explore the invisible, then only can achieve the impossible. 
 
My profile is at the link below:-
 
 
For your information, you can find this ebook at https://authorcentral.amazon.com/gp/books, and my other Ebooks.
 
Please let me know should you need any further information and clarification.
 
 
Thanks and look forward to hearing from you,



No comments:

Post a Comment