Sunday 16 May 2010

MY NEW MENTOR

Hi! Everyone,
I write to share with you some tremendous great moments I experienced while I was attending this 18th National Achievers Congress 2010 at Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre, from Apr 23 to 25, 2010.  

What I can say is that I have enjoyed every speech from all these world class renowned speakers that was lined up by Richard Tan and his team from the Success Resources Sdn. Bhd. He is really bringing us World Class Knowledge into three days event, packed with several world class renowned speakers, who came from all over the world. They not only shared their success stories, but also showed passion in coaching whoever who have the need, so as to bring the world to greater heights of success. 

Here, I write to record my sincere thanks to all of them who have made this event successful. Their generous support has made this educational journey not only enriching, but was also full of excitement and enjoyment.

Their gestures and attitudes were so appealing that I decided to step up and signed up for one of the coaching courses that have been lined up for us. The reason I record it this is to reaffirm that result needs action. Action needs energy. So, use your energy appropriately and you will reap its reward. 

In this connection, I write to tell you the good news that there are lots of people out there who always wish to extend their hands to help. So, just step up and seek help if you require help. Today, we are living in the world which is so inter-dependent on each other. There is always a great tendency that someone needs your help and you need others as well especially during our walk of lives. 

One thing I was so fascinated about is the book, Put More Cash in Your Pocket, by this great author -Miss Loral Langemeier. The title caught my immediate attention and I could imagine how wonderful life will be if I could put more cash in my pocket, exactly the way she had demonstrated to us. In the split of a second, I told myself that I must sign up for the course. Thereafter, the message became clearer and clearer as I vet through her book. My inner voice tells me that I can do it as well and urge me to journal it in my blog. Please take a bold action to step up and grasp the opportunity as it arises. You will stay status quo if you ignore or procrastinate about it. So, always stay alert and look for the opportunity, regardless of the state of the economy you are in now.  

One thing I write to share with you is that I couldn't be what I am today if I had not been influenced and impacted by others, especially those great heroes, authors and friends who have given numerous support and courage. One of the common goal what I learn from all these great speakers is that they have the passion to give back their skills, knowledge and experiences to the world they have been benefiting from.

Append below are some photos taken, by some of my new friends I met at the congress and my new mentor. She even autographed some books for the course.









Profile:

Loral Langemeier is one of today’s most dynamic and pioneering financial strategies. A New York Times best-selling author and a leading motivational speaker, Loral has spurred thousands across the country from dazed apathy and fear of finance to millionaire status by giving them the simple tools to launch innovative business that generate cash and build wealth.






For those who have signed for the above, please contact me so that we can cling together to walk through this journey if you wish to. Currently I have 4 members in my team.

Thanks for your time and wish you happy reading, 

James Oh

No comments:

Post a Comment