Saturday 6 August 2011

FACEBOOK PAGE

Very happy day to you, friend.

I am pleased to announce that we have created our Facebook Page, liftyouup, to reflect the theme of my main blog - " that is to inspire and get inspired'. The main purpose of this FP is to serve as an one-page meeting place, with information, links, message forum box and RSS. Anyone who wants to use these features must have a Facebook account. So, for those who have not done so, please proceed to open an account with FB before you are left behind.



These days, it seems like everyone and everything is important and one obvious question that struck my mind is "how do I get one for myself?" and "what this resource is all about?"


Facebook Pages are important for a few reasons as listed below:-


a) They have been showing up high in search engine positions.


b) The user can get unlimited "fans" for his Facebook Page, unlike the limit of 5,000 friends that your regular Facebook Profile is capped at. They're visible to search engines and visitors, too. It's almost like a social networking mailing list that you can reach out to at any time! Amazingly wonderful features that make life more interesting and colourful.


I constantly employ all these new features so as to stay connected with all my blog readers and networking partners. I make this announcement in the hope that you too will join in and grab all the benefits from it. This is the way we reward our blog readers. For those who like to share more about FP, please do so because as you are always encouraged to do so.



Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.




James Oh






Skype me at james.oh18

No comments:

Post a Comment