Thursday 22 January 2015

ANOTHER MILESTONE - LOOKING BEYOND FIN STATEMENTS (INVESTOR'S PERSPECTIVE)

ANOTHER MILESTONE





This is my third workshop for the year of 2015 and I must say that it is truly a great start for me.

You guys are awesome and I must write to express my heartfelt thank all of you who have this event a success one. This is another great memorable and unforgotten event in my life. I am finally out me back into my core financial field, Looking Beyond Financial Statements – Investor’s Perspective, on Saturday 17th Jan 2015.  I am very encouraged by the level of attendance and engagement that make this event so lively. I am greatly appreciative of the information and feedback you have provided and I have lots from you awesome guys too.

You guys are lovely awesome and make this event so colorful and with this I wishing you a great success in life.

Thanks and let me know should you need any type of training on motivational, financial and mind changing. I am more than happy to make your dream come true.

Last but not least, I write to register my sincere thanks you guys for driving me to work harder in view of good response from you awesome guys.

Likewise, I like to wish everyone a great year for 2015 and what matters most is we all finish well and strong.


With this, I look forward to see you all again so as we all can prosper further together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment