Friday 25 March 2016

CHALLENGES MAKE LIFE MORE MEANINGFUL




My first international exposure and experience; i.e. my financial program with Kaplan concluded yesterday in Singapore with a promise of more great things to come. This is another great milestone for me after I embarked on Crossing Borders recently. I must confess to acknowledge that this effective achievement as this program was created from scratch entirely using “Inside out “approach in line with the natural law.

I would like to thank my mentors, Gerry Robert, KC See, Madam Poh Yew for their teachings and guidance in making me an international trainer/speaker. For those who know me long, I have been struggling since childhood to be a better person. My inner voice is overwhelming and I have no choice to resign my job overseas and take the courage to be a speaker or trainer as what I destined to be. Fortunately for me to have so many past and present great TEACHERS like them around me. My mission is to reach out to larger magnitude and groom them to be what they are destined to be.



I don't mind to be transparent with you that I wanted to leave my footprint in more hearts, just like many great teachers did. I am dedicated to serve people wholeheartedly and will soar above the storm just like an eagle so that I can achieve sustainable value creation for the rest of my life. I say this not to impress anyone but to impress upon you that YOU too can do it, if you choose to be what you destined to be. I didn't have much other than my persistence, passion and mission, so can YOU. Craft your own personalized path for your own benefits.


No comments:

Post a Comment