First quarter of 2016 is almost gone.
Have you been able to free up some resources to accelerate your journey of permanent improvement?
Have you achieved what you targeted at the beginning of the year?
Do you feel as if something is holding you back and you just can't figure out what it is?
Do you struggle with financial difficulties and feel that things are only bound to get worse considering how the economy is faring right now or any other excuses?
If your answer is yes to any of the above questions, don’t worry too much. This is because you too can achieve success if you are willing to follow the proven recipe which I am going to share with you.
2016 is definitely going to turn out to be another great year for me in view of numerous milestones I have accomplished. It took off from good to greater. People wonder how I did it. I must say that there is no magic to it. I have been unknowingly applying lean principles and practices since my young age. Thanks and credits must be given all my mentors both present and past.
Knowing your mission is critically important. Begin with the end in your mind. Then use your strategic plan and vision wisely to achieve your mission. This is the proven recipe I like to share with you.
A quick and brief 2016 updates for you:
1. I have published numerous articles in Property First, FlyMe360, Financial First, Corporate Voice Journal, Money Compass, Smart Investor, Journal of Wealth Planning and Management.Repeatedly conduct self-developed financial training in Ipoh. Glad to see the size is growing as the time pass by. Making Perak state an additional venue under my belt. My flagship book, Looking Beyond Financial Statements, edition III has been upgraded apart from. Looking Beyond Financial Statements - An Investor's Perspective, Edition II,
2. I also developed several new training programs; Lean Finance is almost ready to kick off in the beginning of second quarter of 2016. So far, I have three (3) SIDC accredited programs and 2 Accredited programs with Malaysian Institute of Accountants.
3. These new additional self-developed programs enable me to take more pro-active approach and collaborations so as I am able to reach out to a much larger magnitude of people.
4. Thanks to those who have placed their trust and confidence on me. Now, it is the time for me to perform my utmost best.
5. Lastly, my online presence and visibility are still gaining momentum in every aspect. More precisely it is growing effortlessly, explosively and enormously. Thanks to the internet world. My Google plus has hit more than 2.0 million views at the time of writing and is still growing similar like my other social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Blogs, Instagram, Pinterest and etc.
6. With these progresses, I have managed to secure several more engagements and have also tied up with other training providers to groom larger magnitude of people to sustain my business. Thanks for your kind support that enabled me to make more things happen.
With this, I hope I can continuously add and create value in the society which I have been benefiting from all this while. Please let me know should there be any other areas where my expertise and gifted talents are of assistance to you. These will keep me moving forward to another level of height of success in the second half.
It goes without saying that a trainer that does not read is in danger. I also intensified my research to enhance know-know, training and writing skills.
Few milestones had been achieved in this quarter of the year due to you awesome guys who have been generously helping me achieve more with less. Hope I can set a good example of walking my talk, so as to inspire others to achieve their dreams too. I truly appreciate the importance of our dreams in making the world better. Thanks God for empowering me to pursue my other dreams, despite my advancing age.
To me, to live life to its fullest is to have your dream materialize in serving people, community and society with much greater value and magnitude. Trust, I am in the right track as I walk through my journey.
Blessing breeds blessings. I must conclude and be grateful for what 2016 brings me into another great year in view of on-going progress.
With these, the sound principle in pursuit of perfection has set a strong foundation for me to sustain my journey. Hope you too can make use of these principles to keep your shine as well.
Stay tuned for more updates. Let us know should there be any area I can be of assistance to you.
Thanks for your continuous support.
Lean Financial Officer