Sunday 3 January 2016

Looking Beyond Financial Statements 3rd Edition is available

Dear Families, Friends, Followers and Fans, 

May 2016 brings endless happiness, excellent health and wealth to you and your family. An awesome year ahead, Happy New Year 2016.

2016 will see me move my business in a much bigger way and I'm very inspired to create something NEW by kicking off my flagship book, Looking Beyond Financial Statements 3rd Edition pretty soon at  books/view/604618 I would love your help, so I can create exactly what you want and need. Please channel your feedback to me. Thank you in advance.

Please take just a couple of minutes to let me know your #1 single largest challenge RIGHT NOW, specifically, with your Workshops, Retreats, and/or Seminars. 

Always remember today is the first blank page of a 366 page book for 2016, let us help each other to write a great new page. Good is not good enough. 

You may reach me at jamesoh2003@yahoo.co.uk should you have any idea to chat with us.

James Oh 

Chief Value Creation Officer
FINANCE MAVERICK, SPEAKER AND AUTHOR 


No comments:

Post a Comment