Tuesday 15 September 2015

BE YOUR AUTHENTIC SELF

BE YOUR AUTHENTIC SELF



                                            IN LINE WITH "INSIDE OUT" APPROACH




Dear Families, Friends, Followers and Fans,

Hi. This is James Oh again. I have spent numerous years of my life learning, unlearning and relearning my specialized field which I share in this blog. I have personally tested, implemented and redefined all these techniques in my life hundreds and thousands of times until it becomes part of me. I am a firm believer that we are what we repeatedly do. Who we are is the accumulation of how we conduct our daily affairs.



This post is designed to furnish you with a good understanding of the authentic life of each individual. I strongly believe in modelling and we may pick out from someone. What I know is that it’s not sufficient for me to tell myself who I want to be, I always model everything that I am supposed to do. I was an excellent copycat before I discover my authentic self and take my courage and commitment to be myself.




I had consciously chosen this celebrity path subsequently after I worked as a movies distributor cum movies investment adviser overseas. Naturally, I have more opportunities to watch those artists perform in the concerts or participate in their promotional activities. As times goes on, my faith to be a professional trainer increases, my inner voice is overwhelming, I have to give in and follow my heart and soul.

I also know that if I master this newly found profession, I must continue to read and practice the required techniques until I feel comfortable enough to discharge my assignments naturally. I began to make numerous cold calls, launch new taglines that reflect well with my expertise in line with the saying doing is believing.


I enjoyed every turn of my newly found journey. This was perhaps due to my nature of being a positive thinker since my young age to overcome my physical weakness and mental weakness.  I had to employ the spiritual strength and at times I lost both the physical and mental strength. One thing I am very certain is that all these series of events cannot be coincidence and must have its own purpose when I connect back these missing dots. Now, I am convinced and convicted wholeheartedly.

If you have been following me long enough, you will be able to identify these strengths I have built throughout. All these breakthroughs well indicate a solid point that we are who we think. We can either be the master of your mind, or the slave of your mind.Both are equally right. What is your choice then? Make sure you don’t fall victim to that way of thinking.




Trust me that most of us are much better than we think. What you need to do is keep taming your mind and rewire your mind to be what you destined to be. I am more than happy to assist you in the area of my expertise and you may reach me at jamesoh2003@yahoo.co.uk for a no obligation appointment. Be mindful that my mission is to groom people to develop integrated thinking in achieving sustainable value creation, if you want to soar above the storm.

                                                     ABIDE THE RULES, BUT DON'T BOUND BY THEM.


Yours sincerely,

James Oh


No comments:

Post a Comment